Saltire Scholarship for International Students in UK, 2019
Searching for postgraduate funding? The University of Dundee is pleased to announce the Saltire Scholarship to the commencing international candidate.
The program is open to the citizens of Canada, Japan, India, USA, Pakistan or China, and Hong Kong. The scholarship is available to pursue the postgraduate taught program at the university.
Founded in 1881, the University of Dundee is a public research university in the UK. It has been ranked 8th in the UK for student experience, and 2nd within Scotland. It offers an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the various field of study.
Why you should apply at the University of Dundee – The University provides executive support and coordination for the high-quality strategic program. It offers a wide range of opportunities for the candidate to build up a career in their chosen field. Here candidate can find a degree that suits their interests, strengths and career goals.
- University or Organization: University of Dundee
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship will be awarded worth up to £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not known
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to the citizen of Canada, Japan, India, USA, Pakistan or China, and Hong Kong.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: May 26, 2019
- Language: English and official at home
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: The citizen of Canada, Japan, India, USA, Pakistan or China, and Hong Kong are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available to study the postgraduate degree program in the field of Architecture and Urban Planning, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Business, Computing, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English, Creative Writing, Film Studies, Geography, Environmental Science, History, Mechanical Engineering, Philosophy.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have a conditional or unconditional offer for a postgraduate taught program at the University of Dundee. The candidate must be a citizen of Canada, Japan, India, USA, Pakistan or China, and Hong Kong. Applicant must be able to demonstrate that they can meet the costs of living in Scotland and the remaining tuition fees.
How to Apply
- How to apply: In order to apply for the scholarship applicants need to submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Supporting documents are not required for the scholarship
- Admission Requirements: In order to apply for a Saltire Scholarship candidates must have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place at a Scottish university on an eligible course.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must be able to prove that they can meet the English language requirements.